Our recent assignments have included:
- Analysis of several European regional airlines.
- Performed ”bench mark” studies on behalf of two regional airlines.
- Development of efficiency programs for three airlines.
- Providing support to management teams in connection with:
- organizational changes, business plans, marketing, sales, network evaluations, crew utilization and following up on performance.
- Representing a regional airline in merger negotiations with a major carrier.
- Supporting owners and managements in connection with evaluation of a possible merger of two regional airlines and developing a 5 year business plan for the new company.
- Providing two regional airlines with qualified personnel for top management positions. (CEO, COO and Nominated Post holders).
- Performing four extensive fleet studies for European regional airlines.
- Project responsibility for total fleet roll over – 21 aircraft in 9 months.
- Advising management in various aircraft lease negotiations.
- Evaluation of and preparations for a regional airline start up in Scandinavia.
- Evaluation of start up projects on behalf of an investor in Eastern Europe.
- Assisting a European airline to assess further expansion of its intercontinental operations.
- Providing advice to airports looking to establish new routes.
- Evaluation of possible heavy maintenance sites in Eastern Europe on behalf of an investor.
- Establishing a company for basic airline training in Europe.
Assisting large oil & gas company with assessment and support in connection with the renovation of a large production plant.
Training and Education
Provide assistance in establishing an aviation academy.